
Finshed the tree yesterday. I had lots of help from little hands. The tree is in a constant state of change- the ornaments come off and get put on somewhere else constantly. They get carried around from room to room and even taken to bed.

So here's a little sneek peek at our Santa photo. I mentioned to the girls that we could go see Santa and they were all over that idea! It was pretty easy to get them dressed. The little girls are wearing "vintage big sister" dresses and Olivia gets a brand new dress of course. So we head out to Metrotown and line up for Santa. It took us about 30 mins from lining up to when we were finished but I feel so good that it's done. I was worried about Lexie but she did well. I sat her on the stool next to Santa and she was good with that. When I handed Cassidy to Santa, she cried a little bit but I distracted her while the lady took the picture. She took a couple pictures and then Cassidy turns around to look at Santa. It was classic- her little face turns so sad and she starts wailing! She turned around again but she couldn't stop crying! I told the photographer to take the picture b/c this would make a great shot for the scrapbook! We have to wait a couple days before we can get the photos- I can't wait!!!!
On another note: Dan and I had a great shopping day. We were able to get a software "book" for a gift for Christmas super cheap- regular $27.99 we paid $12.50! And then there's the sweaters I sent Dan to gymboree to get- $12.33 for super nice knit sweaters!!! We had our own little Black Friday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment