Monday, February 7, 2011

Big News- I mean HUGE!







Oh, there's so much to update about little Miss Cassidy Isabelle. First there's the giant step in her sleep. All of a sudden she's sleeping through the night! And I'm able to put her in her crib awake and she falls asleep on her own. I put her down around 7pm and then she's up for a quick feed anywhere from 3:30 to 5:30am. She goes back to sleep and will get up around 8-8:30am. I'm loving this! Next big step for Cassidy is weaning.
Second, there's her mobility. She's been cruising around for a few months but recently you could see she was thinking about walking. She'd get to a spot where there was a little distance between two objects and she'd stop. Her little arm would stretch out and she'd shuffle her feet but she'd drop to her knees and crawl. Then she started to take a little step but she'd fall to the ground. This weekend she started to take more steps- 2, 3 & 4!!! The 4 steps were actually 4 little shuffle steps but still they count as 4!
I'm currently trying to clean out the girls bedrooms. Lexie and Cassidy are both outgrowing their current sizes and I had Dan haul up all the boxes in the next sizes. Sorting all the clothes has led me to do alot of reorganization. I always have to make a bigger mess before I totally clean up. Right now up in Lexie's room I've got little piles of clothes everywhere: clothes that are too small, too big, too summery, just right, and dirty. And there's also a huge pile of dresses! I buy a lot of dresses plus other people like getting dresses for the girls too. But it's all organized chaos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment