

Okay, this weather is getting annoying. The only good things I can think of for this stinky weather is I don't have to worry about sunscreen & hats and I don't have to shave my legs as often.Lexie's birthday party- She hasn't turned 4 yet but he had her party. We had it at Kerrisdale Play Palace and it went really well! She wore a little tutu and a shirt that said "One cute birthday girl". Her favourite thing to do at the Play Palace was the big slide. I saw her come down once and she flew down and whacked into Olivia! But she came out smiling and laughing. We had our usual veggie & fruit platters from Costco, chips, pizza and cupcakes. I got the cupcakes from Oakridge Safeway and they were decorated with sea creatures- super cute!
Canadians baseball- today while Aunt Laurie was watching Cassidy we took Olivia and Alexis to see the Vancouver Canadians. We had bought tickets through Groupon so we paid $24 for all four of us to go. The girls have swimming Sundays so we were a little late but it worked out well. They lasted about 5 innings and one of those innings we were getting tons of food from the Concession Stands. We got hot dogs, pretzels, cotton candy & slushies. They had a great time but for some reason Olivia will not admit it.
Science World Camp- Olivia loved her camp at Science World this week! It was really well run and they did tons of fun activities.
Up next....planning our annual summer trip to Oregon!


1 comments:
So I have had exactly the same thoughts as you re: the good things about not having a summer. Rebekah's "not supposed" to have sunscreen on until she's a year, so she has to stay out of the sun entirely. Life made so much easier when it's cloudy. AND I love the part about not having to shave every time you get a "5 o'clock shadow." Great pics!
Post a Comment