Since she's 19 months old now there's lots new with her. Her language is expanding like crazy! Some new words:
Mario, Yoshi, Jesse, (all little figurines we have)
messy, Cassie, Lexie (but it comes out with a lisp like Lexthi, she does this exaggerated tongue thing!) Olala (for Olivia)
corn, beef (every meat is beef), soup, pants, socks, jacket
car, high chair, bed, blanket
She's doing somersaults on the bed and I'm hoping to get her into gymnastics next year. She's quite the little climber- still. But she's a little more daring now. I have to keep my eye on her at all times. Ya, it's as exhausting as it sounds. And I'm sick now too. Full on head cold.


1 comments:
You're a working mom. You have three kids. i don't blame you. I have a hard time keeping my blog act together too. I think updating every now and then is better than nothing. no expectations....just do it when you can!
And I'll do the same!
Post a Comment