Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello snow!





































Check out the snow pictures!!! All the girls loved the snow but little Miss Cassidy LOVED it! She didn't want to come inside and when we were inside she spent so much time hanging out at the door saying "I play snow!" This went on for days. And anyone who has helped dress a child for winter you know it takes FOREVER! So she didn't get to out too many times.

Saturday January 21st:
I hear a little voice from her crib call "Mama!" I look over at the clock and see 5:44. As in 5:44 AM. Oh crap, it's too early. Doesn't Cassidy know that? Okay, I figure the dark and quiet will tip her off and she'll go to sleep. Nope, then I hear more chit chatting with more "Mama!" I ignore for as long as I can and eventually drag myself out of bed. When I get in she's "Out crib." Then she throws in some "in" with her outs b/c she still gets those confused. I get her out and try to keep her quiet but she immediately starts saying "Lexie! Livia!" I try to shut doors but Lexie gets up too. I try to bring Cassidy into bed with me but she is not into that. None of my girls have ever been morning cuddlers. So we get up and start our day. It was still dark. We went on our Wii game Animal Crossing and even the characters on that were still asleep!!!!! I think that really told the girls it was early. It was rough b/c by 9:00 we had been up for so many hours but it was no where near lunch. Or nap. I got to go out to Metrotown BY MYSELF!!!! It was so nice to just be by myself. I love my little ones but the constant barrage of "mama!!!"'s gets tiring. Even when Dan is in the same room the girls will ask me to do things. So there I am at Metrotown doing a ton of returns. BY MYSELF! (Did I mention that I was by myself?) The only thing I ended up getting myself was a pair of winter boots. Then in the afternoon it was skating lessons! Olivia was actually pretty excited. This is big for Olivia. She's pretty timid but she's gaining confidence. Alexis is pretty fearless out on the ice! She zooms around so fast. She falls alot but she picks herself right up. Olivia had her own helper while Alexis was totally on her own. I've been sick and I'm still battling a sore throat. Poor Cassidy has a full blown cold and I'm afraid she's got the same sore throat as me. There were times today when she was just miserable but then a little Tylenol and she was good. I feel so bad but I had to force the medicne down! She refuses to take the medicne when I want her to and then she'll go crying for it when she can't have it! I am praying to God that she doesn't get worse.
What's up with us next: more skating lessons, swimming lessons in February, registering for baseball (despite the protests) SPRING BREAK!!!! (only 21 more working days for me!) planning Olivia's birthday party

1 comments:

katherine said...

Love the snow pictures...the one with one pant leg tucked in, the other out. So cute. I was up at 5am Saturday morning. You're not alone. Although I don't have three. I have one...who still takes a morning nap. Lucky me!

Post a Comment