Thursday, June 7, 2012

updates courtesy our camera






Grampa Knox came to vist, Pa and Avo took the big girls to a festa, we've been to Science World a couple times and Miss Cassidy is up to no good- STILL! I started running a bath for the girls and when I went to check on the temp, there she was! She had climbed in (amazingly without slipping) with her shirt still on! She's a climber. We can't leave chairs anywhere. And me? Got my first noticeable wrinkle under my eye and it's really depressing me. Probably doesn't help that I'm so freaking tired. This 2 year old stage is seriously going to kill me. I feel old. On a nicer note I only have 9 more work days left!!!! How awesome is that? We're on the hunt for a nanny for September and I'm meeting one tomorrow. She's currently a nanny for a friend of mine and is interested in doing 3 days a week in the fall. Fingers crossed it works out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment