Don't you just love that kind of laughing? It happened to me twice at work yesterday- with the same little dude! Let's call him H. I wish I could show you a photo of H b/c he is so cute. He sometimes wears his glasses which just add to the cuteness. So I'm reading about Polar Bears and I say "Typically Polar Bear cubs are born in pairs." And H shouts out "What?" He looks around at his classmate- "You mean they're born in fruit?" (get it? think about it......is everyone there yet? Pears!!!) I'm cracking up but keeping composed. I just put up two fingers and someone next to him says "Not pears, it means two!" It wasn't until later when I was retelling the story that I would lose it and start laughing so hard I'm crying! Can you just imagine what was going on in his head? A polar bear baby coming out of a pear! But that wasn't the only time H cracked me up. As the kids are getting ready to go home there was a bad smell. He shouts out to the line behind him "Who farted?" Again, I start cracking up! He asks me "How come you're laughing?" I just said "Sweetie, you're just funny! You say whatever comes to your mind!" Which is so true! He told me at Halloween that I kinda looked cute (dressed as a child in my jammies and pony tails) So I actually had to talk to his dad about a fomr sent home but Dad is dodging me. Last time he got called into my class b/c we had to talk about H smearing dog poo on another boy's jacket and he stunk like a SKUNK. Not the black and white kind but the kind you smoke. I mean really dude, you're picking your kid up from school! Do it earlier in the day if you must. But what do I know? Maybe he did do it earlier in the day and he still stunk. But back to the story- H had to go back in and change into his "outside" shoes. As he's leaving he asks me (in a loud voice) "Why were you laughing when I said "Who farted?"" And I calmly tell him (giggling a little) that the polite thing to do is actually just ignore the bad smell.
Then there was today. I found myself trying hard not to laugh and getting tears in my eyes. I had some gymbucks so I'm in gymboree shopping. I turn around and see this:
Me: Umm...what are you doing Cassidy?
C: I want to wear a pretty dress.
Me: Ok, but can you put your pretty blue dress back on?
C: No!
Then she throws her dress and has a little fit. I realize the absolute hilarity of this situation and that's when I get my phone out. I went around the store trying to find a dress that would make her happy. She would only wear a size 8 dress I had for Olivia. After tripping around on that dress she got undressed again and put her blue dress back on.
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
The polar bear coming out of a pear is hilarious!!
❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs
Post a Comment