Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cassidy's first trip to the U.S.

Cassidy is already growing out of sleepers. (I'll have to weigh her and measure her again but she's somewhere around 11lbs.) She's currently wearing sleepers in the 6 month size but since they've been through 2 girls they're fitting pretty small. I mentioned this to Dan and he brought up Carter's. Carter's- it is one of my favourite places to shop. Of course I was all over that idea. I knew that our trip could have been a disaster with Cassidy being so small and still nursing often but thank you God it was one of our best and easiest trips yet. We left our house at 6:30am and waited about 10 mins at the border. Then we made our usual stop at the McDonald's with the Play Palace. This was the highlight of the trip for the girls. We hit Target, Costco and then the outlets. We know the outlets so well now that we are pretty efficient. I totally restrained myself at Carter's and Gymbo and came away with what I needed. We made it back to the border by 2:45 and were home by 3:35. All in all a very good day. I'm already planning a trip back but it will have to be more than 2 days so we can bring back alot!







0 comments:

Post a Comment