Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Moby


This is the view from my Moby. I love my Moby. It's basically a long piece of material that you wrap around yourself so you can carry baby around. It has been a lifesaver!!! Especially since I lost my baby bjorn. (It'll surface somewhere I'm sure. Maybe in time for my brother & Bern or Dan's sister to use it???) I'm able to carry Cassidy around on my chest and do things with both hands. Doing things one handed with baby in the other arm is super tricky. I've gotten really good at it and still have to do it occasionally but I'd rather not.

And Cassidy loves it too!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I caught the subtle hint, but no, it will still be some time yet until I need a baby bjorn! I do, however, look forward to the day - a long time from now - where my life will mirror yours & Dan's. Until I'm ready for that, I have lots of work and hopefully some more travelling to keep me busy.

Post a Comment