Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Every 2 hours

Me: Dude, seriously. You have to stop getting up so much. I know you're not hungry.
Cassidy: I am the master. You are my slave. I cry, you do what I want. Thats how it works around here.
Me: Okay.

I was up every 2 hours with little Miss C. Her nose was so stuffed one of the times but the other times I'm not sure what was bugging her. She seemed less stuffy today but boy was she fussy. I can see two more bottom teeth wanting to come through so these may be the reason for her fussiness. She has a Vicks Starry night humidifier and it has a little slot for Vick's vapour pads. When I was nursing her to sleep it smelled so nice in her room. Not strong or overpowering but nice and gentle. We'll see if it makes a difference.

1 comments:

Post a Comment