Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Such a little monkey!!!

So first off the answer is no. The question being will the Vicks vapour pads make a difference with her sleep. She at least had a strech of almost 5 hours at first but then it was up every 2 hours. But you mammas out there know that actually means only like an hour for me in between feeds. (there's the time spent with Cassidy, then the time it takes to get back to sleep) So my new question is will a bit of benadryl help her sleep a little better? (my dr. recommended it and figured out the proper dosage for the weight)
So I'm puttering around the kitchen cleaning. Okay, I wasn't cleaning. I was on my Wii Fit. My mom got Dan the Wii system and me the Wii fit. SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Another post about our Christmas gifts b/c we got some pretty nice stuff. (Nice for us but not like someone should break into our house kind of nice) Anyways, I'm doing my Wii Fit b/c I'm going to get fit. And skinny too. So I hear some rustling around the corner and I know there's just empty boxes for Cassidy to play with. I peak around the corner and this is what I see:












She had climbed in the box and then climbed back out. All without tipping the box over thankfully. So little Miss Cassidy is starting to free stand. She'll just let go and stand there for a couple seconds without holding onto anything! She's also starting to imitate our sounds. Like when we sing "aye yie yie" from the Wiggles she'll copy it. Oh she's just full of tricks. She can't sleep very long but she's a hoot when she's awake.

1 comments:

katherine said...

what a little charmer!! ;)

Post a Comment