Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baseball!

Okay, the pictures are out of order but they're super cute! Here she is- Number 15- Olivia Sardinha. Olivia got to first base!!!

She hit the ball but she just stood there. The coach, the parents, the kids were all yelling "RUN OLIVIA!!!" and she still made it to first in time. Barely...



Baseball with Olivia has been going REALLY well! She has a really good attitude to it and is really enjoying it. Dan has really gotten into it to. She's had about 3 games now and is getting better each time. They've been using the pitching machine but it's pretty fast. Well, last game Olivia actually got a piece of the ball when batting with the pitching machine!!! This is huge people. And she's figured out that if she hits the ball to 3rd base (on the tee) , it's harder for them to get her out.


Here she is waiting for the pitching machine.


So I'm off to do a workout. I'm about 3 lbs away from pre-Cassidy weight. Still 13 lbs away from pre- Lexie weight but I'm focussing on a couple lbs at a time. I love the Wii for working out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment