
Olivia has started baseball. It's going....okay. The practices start out kinda rough (whining, complaining) but then she really starts to enjoy herself. She has 3 pink gloves, a pink bat and of course, wears all pink.

This is what's going on while I'm cleaning. It's like whack a mole- just as I get one thing done another 2 things "pop up".

OMG- my heart bursts with love for all these people. I feel so blessed.

First trip to the Vancouver Aquarium. well, first trip where she was awake and could interact.

This his how I cook dinner- a little person tugging at my legs.
Cassidy had her first oreo cookie.
2 comments:
I always look at Cassidy to find out what Rebekah will be doing soon enough. It looks like I am in store for a whole lotta cleaning!!
I found your blog from Kelle Hampton and just wanted to say hi :)
You have a beautiful family!! Your girls are just darling. And I never knew and oreo could be so messy!!
Oh, I have a fun little giveaway on my blog. You're welcome to come check it out!
Post a Comment