Lexie turned 5 yesterday. She really is a character! She's such a smart, happy, feisty, little girl. She asks really interesting, meaningful questions. She's kinda secretive and she will never admit when she's sick or hurt. Her room is the neatest of everyone in our house. It's not that she's super neat, it's more that she plays in her sisters rooms where she leaves the mess! When I was pregnant with Olivia I remember thinking about how much I loved Olivia and how my world revolved around her. I wondered how would I love another child as much? (I knew I would but I couldn't fathom it yet.) Boy did I find out how!! She was a surprise at birth and when I found out I had another girl I was so ecstatic! I had always wanted a sister and now Olivia would have a friend for life. (A mom can only hope of course!) In the weeks after I had her I was on this natural high. Some moms get the baby blues after birth but with Alexis I was just so euphoric. That's our little Alexis- bring so much joy and happiness to our lives!
Just a day or two before I had Alexis.
July 31, 2007
I would get (and still get) comments about how beautiful her face is and how striking her eyes are.
Oregon Zoo July 2009.





1 comments:
Such a sweetie! Happy birthday lexie!!
Post a Comment