Friday, August 2, 2013

6 years and 10 years

First the 6- Alexis turned 6 on July 31st. When I got pregnant with her I just knew I was going to have a July baby, but my due date wasn't until August 8. And then she came on that last day in July- right smack dab in the middle of the summer.  She is the easiest of my kids but unfortunately for me & Dan, still not easy. She has a great sense of humor, is easy going but super feisty. And so with it!!! She'll say things to me and Dan and we're like "Damn, she noticed."
 
 
 Just days before I had her.
 Only a couple days old here. And from that moment on, she was never alone....
 BFF's!!!
 Still BFF's.
 Always BFF's.
 And even closer than ever.
 And then she became "middle child"!!!
 But now she gets to be lil sis and big sis. Which means she gets to be the boss of someone!



Words cannot do justice how much we love this little face.

And now for the 10....our anniversary is today. It gets overshadowed by that little Lexie and her birthday. We usually celebrate on a random day when we can get babysitting. (We're ALWAYS open to anyone looking after our kids you know...) Dan and I have been married 10 years!!! Are we even old enough to be married that long??? How is it possible? Well, here we are, married for 10 years. And loving it still. It keeps getting better and better. Looking back to that magical day ten years ago.









Stay tuned for the honeymoon pics. We talked about how we'd go back to the same resort for our 10 year anniversary. Ha ha! Joke's on us. We're going to Disney for our 10 year.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment