Friday, July 26, 2013

July has been awesome.

Okay, so I've been too busy being a fancy mom to blog. Yup, that's right, I'm a fancy mom. Not physically, although I do have more time to comb my hair and put a touch of makeup on. But I had my nanny!!!! Monday to Wednesday, but still, it's been awesome. There I was, with a nanny and not working. Woah, who am I??? So I've been doing the Grouse Grind once a week. One of those times was even on my own! The other times were with my fabulous work friends. Then there's the gym. I'm going to Steve Nash about 4 times a week. My favourite is still the Zumba class. Here are some other things I've been doing on my own:
-going to the bathroom
-grocery shopping
-cleaning (just a little bit)
-running errands
-going shopping for clothes for me!

But my time on my own is over. Our nanny is off for the next month. I'm a little sad. I love love love my girls but they are so full of energy and it's nice to just have down time.
Here are some pictures of the last month or so. They seem to center around Lexie b/c she had kindergarten graduation and we had her party already.
 Alexis with her kindergarten teacher

Birthday girl! (Just a little early....)

 At Kerrisdale Play Palace






 
Lexie loves pandas so I attempted panda cupcakes. I couldn't find chocolat discs for behind the pandas eyes.
 
Father's Day with the family.
 
Of course July isn't totally over but I can't help but looking forward to August. It's Disney for us!!!!! Dan keeps trying to cancel it but I'm stubborn. Can someone please tell my husband how awesome Disney is??!!! I still have fantastic memories from when I went in grade 4. And then again when I was an adult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment