Where is time going? It's almost Christmas according to Cassidy. Who can blame her for thinking that? Costco has had their Christmasy stuff out for a couple months, the mall is all decked out and of course Starbucks has their yummy festive lattes out. I have even got some Christmas presents for the girls!!! I just love this time of year. There's so much anticipation. But I just have to get through report cards. Blech. I hate those things. Love my job, love my kids but can't stand doing report cards. Here are some random hotel pictures leftover from our summer road trip:
I think I'm done sharing California pictures. Ask me to see our Shutterfly books and you can see more. Don't tell Dan but I'm already starting to plan our next summer's road trip. I want to do the Oregon Coast again. Seaside seriously rocks! I feel so relaxed there. I buy my fancy $9 bottle of wine and crack it open when all 3 dudes have fallen asleep. Dan and I open up the sliding door and just hang out with the lovely sea breeze floating in while we chill. But seriously, don't tell Dan.
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment