It's 9pm on a Sunday and I still have school work to do so I must rush on.
School- I'm going up to 4 days next year. Our super awesome nanny is going on a tour of Canada and the US after this school year, so we need to find a new nanny or daycare for next year. Just to warn you, I'll be asking around. School is going well. I'm finding my groove again in grade one. It was shocking at first to go from end of grade two to beginning of grade one! They're so little. But good news- we're half way through the year and only 12 more working days for me until Spring Break!!!
The girls- Cassidy is still loving preschool and loving the nanny. She is an opinionated little girl. She knows her mind and that's exhausting. Like when I'm trying to get her into a warm jacket when it's cold and she's refusing. Alexis loves grade one and is such a keener. She's even in enrichment, which I think is basically just extra work for kids who are finished class work quickly. Miss Olivia loves school one day, loathes it the next. She's my drama queen. She can actually have "The Best Day Ever!!!" and "The Worst Day Ever" within minutes of each other.
Me & Dan- just truckin' along. Work, looking after the girls, crashing on the couch after they go to bed. Our alone time is in the car on the way to work. I'm pushing for a date night. I did get a really nice Valentine gift! A charm for my Pandora bracelet- a little fish with blue eyes!
Here are some more pictures from December. We haven't saved any pictures from 2014 to the computer yet.
Alexis at her Christmas concert.
Olivia got to come to Cassidy's Christmas concert.
I can't believe I got her hair in pigtails! They didn't last much longer.


0 comments:
Post a Comment