Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Birthday little Miss Cassidy!!! (slightly belated)

This is belated because this has been a busy week. Report cards were due Thursday- enough said. But Olivia was sick with a fever, sore throat and coughing. And you know me, I was up with every cough. Anyways, Cassidy is 4!!! She is still so little but also so big. She's my little cuddle bug. I sure do love her big hugs. She wanted a big huge My Little Pony for her birthday and since there was nothing else on her list that's what she got. Seriously, she can almost ride it. It's also got light up wings and horn. She squealed when she opened it! We had pirate paks for her birthday dinner then sushi with Pa and Avo the next night. She still thinks it's her birthday and I'm not arguing- yet.
Now I wish I had new photos of her but I'm a loser. I mean, I'm so busy. That will go to the top of my list of things to do. Here's some old photos to enjoy:




My little stinker. She is so opinionated and strong willed. No is a favorite word again. She actually told me she's the boss. It does feel that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment