She's doing pretty well with her sleep. Hmm...maybe that's connected to her height? I read that babies do most of their growing in their sleep. She's been doing about 8:30-6:30. Of course she had to throw me for a loop last night and get up at 10:30 and then 4:50. Little stinker.
Big milestone: she has rolled from her tummy to her back! Lexie was with me both times and she got super excited.
Tia Elsa is visiting from Toronto this week and we went for a visit on the weekend. (Elsa, I hope you don't mind me posting the pic!) Lexie gets especially excited when Tia comes. For weeks afterward she'll talk about going over to see Tia.
Today me and the girls went to Akbar's for lunch with Aunt Laurie. I forgot just how much I love Indian food!!!! We had butter chicken, prawns in spinach, alu gobi (veggies), papadam, pakora and naan bread. Akbar's is fantastic! It's on Broadway, close to Burrard. The girls were really well behaved too- all 3 of them! There wasn't anyone else in the restaurant b/c we went right at opening. We left at the perfect time too, just as other customers were coming in. Thanks Auntie Laurie!


0 comments:
Post a Comment