I guess we've been too busy to blog! Here are some random updates:
Olivia and Lexie are really into imaginary play. They especially love playing with dolls. Olivia is really into making up words. "Dakoo nanoo" is what babies say and I hear that ALL day long! "Putreous" means beautiful. Even though I told her putrid meant nasty, she still insists that putreous means beautiful. Who am I to argue?
Ballet- the girls had their last ballet class on Sunday. Since it was Father's Day I gave Dan the day off and took all the girls with me. Lexie is the star of her class. She is so well behaved, follows directions well and is the only one who answers the teacher. I am so proud of her! Olivia's class is much different from Lexie's. All the girls in the class seem to have the same personality type as Olivia- loud, a bit silly, and not the greatest listener. The poor teacher!!! The girls would all be running around screaming and she would be saying "get into a circle" over and over again! Olivia did have moments where she was calm and listening to the teacher. I was so proud that Olivia was not the most hyper one in class!!!
Backyard adventures- the girls have been spending tons of time in the backyard. Our strawberry patch is huge! The girls pick strawberries every day.
Father's Day- On Saturday, I went to get my hair cut while Dan looked after the 3 girls. I left Cassidy a bottle of pumped milk, but she wanted nothing to do with it. That makes it 3 for 3 - none of the girls has ever taken a bottle! I'm not giving up on Cassidy though. I want to get my hair colored and that would take about 3 hours. We hung out at Dan's parents house and got sushi. Poor Jose didn't get to relax much though b/c they're doing work on the house.


0 comments:
Post a Comment