I feel like it's been awhile since I've updated here. Cassidy has been giving me trouble with naps- as in she refuses to nap in her crib. So I used to be able to update when she napped but alas no more. I'm still trying though and I won't give in. I think she's pretty stubborn though. Also, all 3 girls are sick. First Olivia got sick. We knew she was getting sick when she became quiet. Huh? Olivia quiet? What's up with that. She was also napping. I don't want to say I enjoy her sick but....let's just say it was a nice change of pace. She's pretty much back to normal with a little runny nose and slight cough. Lexie got sick next with a cough that sounds like a barking dog. She's much better now too but still has a nagging cough. But sadly, poor little Cassidy got the germs. I'm sure it was from one of the times the girls touched her on the head. One of the many, many times they touched her head while I said "Don't touch her head!!! You're sick!!!" The poor thing also has Lexie's barking dog cough. I took her to the doc and for now it's not serious but I have to keep an eye on her breathing. Which should be easy since she doesn't want to leave my arms. I tried for 6 hours last night to get her to sleep in her crib. I had one brief spell of an hour. Finally at 2:25 I took her downstairs to the couch and slept with her in my arms. And by sleep I mean I had my eyes open as much as I had them closed, my arms were in an awkward position with Cassidy in them and my head kept rolling around and forcing me awake. So not fun. I did get her into her crib from 4-6am though. 2 whole hours of sleep. Well, not really b/c somewhere in the middle Cassidy cried out and I woke up. My mantra to myself as I stumble through this sleep deprived stage is "Cassidy is my last. Cassidy is my last. I will never go through this new born phase again. I will never go through this again." Over and over.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment