This is the girls with J and E. E is Joyce's niece and joined us even though she had gotten home from her family vacation at 1am!

All the girls with Gram! Or as they call her- G.G. Look how cute my gram is!!! I love this picture b/c of the way Olivia is looking at J.
This is what it would be like if I had 4 girls. Gorgeous!!!
Lexie with Grandpa Knox posing in front of the lake with a view of the wharf. Calm in the whirlwind of the Sardinhas.
I forgot all about the morning Cassidy woke up at 4:30 am all ready to get going with her day. She did this to us in Oregon too. She originally woke up around 4am and I nursed her back to sleep. I tried to put her back in the playpen but that only worked for a few minutes. I tried to get her to sleep in our bed but she lay there and cooed, oohed & ahhed. Normally I love those little sounds but at 4:30am they are not cool. NOT COOL CASSIDY! I alternated between trying to nurse her back to sleep, rocking her & patting her back & "shushing" her. None worked. I took her into the bathroom and just hung out with and changed her diaper. Went back into the room at 6am and nursing finally worked. She slept int my arms until about 7:35. It was so uncomfortable! I was so sore afterwards but she got a little more rest so it was worth it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment