Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My birthday presents

When people asked Dan what he got me for my birthday his answer started with "Um..." And according to Judge Judy "Um is not an answer!" Poor Dan didn't get me anything but that was my wish. Not because I didn't want anything but because I wanted to pick my own stuff out. I love shopping so that in itself was a present.

I just received the starfish earrings in the mail and hopefully soon I'll be getting these:





















Of course my necklace won't say "Benjamin & Elizabeth". I'll have the girls names plus a heart with a "d" because I"m not just a mom! (But it's so easy to forget that I'm a wife too....)
So this post is to restore Dan's good name as a husband. Thanks for the b-day gifts Dan!
Earrings from: stelladot.com
Necklace from: thevintagepearl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment