So I wanted to do a comparison of all the girls at 10 months. Cassidy will be 10 months on the 4th of January.
Top left picture: (pink zebra stripe hoody) This is Cassidy sucking her thumb. Neither of the other girls sucked their thumbs and I think it's so cute! She does it all the time now but I try to take it out when I know she's not sleepy.
Bottom left picture: (pink sleeper) this is Olivia at her first Christmas. She still loves climbing in boxes! We have the box from our new computer chair in our living room. She gets all upset even if she thinks Dan is going to recycle it! Pictures to come of Olivia & sisters in the current box.
Top left picture: (pink zebra stripe hoody) This is Cassidy sucking her thumb. Neither of the other girls sucked their thumbs and I think it's so cute! She does it all the time now but I try to take it out when I know she's not sleepy.
Bottom left picture: (pink sleeper) this is Olivia at her first Christmas. She still loves climbing in boxes! We have the box from our new computer chair in our living room. She gets all upset even if she thinks Dan is going to recycle it! Pictures to come of Olivia & sisters in the current box.
Right picture: (pink onesie) this is Alexis in May of 2008. She did not like the feel of grass! It took her awhile before she would go on the grass on her own.
I loved 2010. I got to be pregnant one more time and we were blessed with little Miss Cassidy. I didn't think we'd have a third b/c Dan was so against it but God had other plans. She really is the sweetest little girl. I can't wait to see how the friendship between the 3 girls develops. I'm really looking forward to more of her firsts in 2011. But let me just back track a bit. This holiday season has been fantastic! First, we got a new dishwasher from Dan's parents. We rode the last one until it was on it's last legs. It was something like 17 years old and sounded like a lawn mower when it was running but it cleaned the dishes. That is until the last load where the water didn't drain and the dishes were still dirty when it was finished. Then we got the Wii & Wii fit from my mom. We're all loving it! The thing that bugs me though, is when you get a low score on the games part your little "Mii" character hangs it's head and is all sad. There's even one game where it drops to the ground and bangs it's fists on the grass. Dan and I were like "How did it know Olivia does that???? Spooky." I also got a cookbook from Mike & Bern called "Double Delicious" by Jessica Seinfeld. She also did "Deceptively Delicious" where you use veggie & fruit purees in things to boost the vitamins & minerals. I love love love this new cookbook! I've already made 3 things from it and I'm planning on doing about 3 more this week. Tonight we had a chicken soup with alphabet pasta. I called it Healthy-getti. Get it? Not Alphagetti but Healthy-getti cuz it's much healthier. Girls loved it and asked for seconds!!!
Boxing Day/Week- we actually found ourselves at Walmart on Boxing Day. What were we thinking??? It was a zoo. I popped into Carter's and picked up some Christmas pj's for next year as well as some leggings & tops for the girls. Olivia will only wear leggings these days. I wish she'd at least match the tops and leggings. I bite my tongue most of the time. I always pick up my ornaments for next year at this time. My biggest boxing day purchase was another baby carrier. (I used birthday money from my dad so it doens't really count to my overall spending!) I've been wanting an Ergo for a while and it went on sale. I got an organic one that is regularly $145 for $99. It's a sea green, not a colour I would normally pick but for that price I had to have it! Some of you are probably thinking "Don't you have carriers already???" Ya, I do. I have a baby bjorn but it is such a strain on my shoulders. I had to pack it away for all 3 girls around the time they get to be 15 lbs. I also have my Moby wrap that I used a lot when Cassidy was little. Oh the good times that were had in that wrap. Mostly by me b/c it was during a time when she wouldnt' nap in her crib but she'd have nice long naps in the Moby. It's supposed to go up to 30 lbs or maybe more but i've found that I can't get a good wrap with her now. She sticks out so much and she's just not tight in it anymore.
New Years' Eve- a total non-event at our house. We got sushi, got the girls to bed early and enjoyed a glass of red wine.
The good news with Miss C is that she's not getting up every 2 hours! And her cold seems to be going away completely. Unfortunately she's still up 2-3 times. She's totally shifted her naps too. Before she had a nap around 9-10am and then again at 1pm. Lately though, she's sleeping in and sometimes only doing one nap. But enough about sleep....Happy New Year everyone!


1 comments:
I got an ergo too with some shower money we had. LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment