Friday, January 14, 2011

Getting fresh air




One of my resolutions this year is to get more active with the girls. Last Saturday we all bundled up and went to Central Park and fed the birds. It was just a gorgeous day- a little chilly but super sunny! The pond was mostly frozen and there were alot of seagulls & a few ducks. We walked around the pond feeding the birds. The girls quickly ran out of feed but continued to enjoy themselves checking out all the things we adults find mundane. Dan and I were getting a little stressed out as Lexie would get near the pond edge. She even stumbled a couple times. As we neared the playground, the squirrels started to approach us. Check out the first photo to see how close those little suckers got to us. I mean seriously, we could have pet them. I think that if I hadn't stopped them, Olivia and Lexie would have pet them!!! They were super fat too.

Cassidy having a little rest:
Whenever this baby sees a pillow on the floor, she lays her head on it. (You'd be surprised how many pillows end up on the floor all around our house!) It's just the funniest thing to see. I wonder what goes through her little mind? It's not like she has a pillow in her bed. She just knows what to do with it.







0 comments:

Post a Comment