Friday, January 21, 2011

You've been Mii'd....and flingflocked too

These are the words of the week at our house and I swear I'm not making those words up. When Olivia first said "flingflocked" I thought what a weird word but that's the norm around here. Olivia and Lexie are always making up words. But then Olivia showed me her Explorer and what it meant to be flingflocked. I'm not entirely sure what it is but it's during this game where their pets jump over water and when they fall in that's when they're flingflocked.

Then there's the Mii characters from our Wii system. The girls have discovered how to make new characters and boy have they had fun doing it! If you are in our immediate family you most likely have a Mii character. I totally apolgize in advance for any misrepresentation my children have made of you. But they love playing under other people. I personally like to play under myself so that if I get the high score it's got my name and not someone else's ;)

My big moment on the Wii was when they measured me. Instead of getting the little "dun dun" music with an "overweight" coming out at me, I got pretty music with "normal". Woo hoo my Wii called me normal!!!! That means a lot. I like my Wii, it's so smart. And sensitive too. It asked me about Dan and how he's doing.

Off to the spa tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment