Thursday, March 3, 2011

One






So little yet so big. Cassidy is turning one tomorrow. The time just seems to fly by. I wanted her for so long and now that she's here it's just surreal sometimes. In fact, there were times I didn't think I'd ever get to have a 3rd baby. Dan was dead set on only two kids but I just knew that there was another little person that was meant to be part of our family. Thankfully my intuition was right and we were blessed with Miss Cassidy Isabelle. She is such a sweet, smiley baby and she fits in just right with the girls. Throughout my pregnancy I prayed for a healthy baby but I always threw in "and make this one my easiest!" And so far it's true. (Even though she's not a consistently good sleeper but I know that'll come) Cassidy is sick right now and at times is pretty miserable but she's a little trooper. She woke up yesterday screaming and I could not get her back to sleep. Since Olivia has an ear infection we figured she had one too. So off Dan and Cassidy went to Children's. They only had to wait 2 hours to be seen. (Our last two trips to the ER at Children's our waits were about 5-6 hours) Turns out that she doesn't have an ear infection and the dr's best guess was her infected eye was bothering her. We even had to cancel Cassidy's first birthday party! Luckily she won't notice and we'll make it up to her.

1 comments:

katherine said...

The time does fly!!!

How is work going for you? I know I struggle with balancing being mom and teacher already!!! And I'm not even back in the class yet.

Post a Comment