Monday, March 7, 2011

Update on the sickies


Eye infections seem to be cleared up but I'm not letting my guard down. We've got a couple different kinds of eye drops on hand now. Olivia's ear infection is cleared up but Lexie's got the beginnings of one. No worries though we got ANOTHER Rx for antibiotics. I had the doc check Cassidy's ears too just in case but she's clear. And speaking of Miss Cassidy, she's walking all over the place. Honestly, you'd think I've never had a child learn to walk before but I'm just loving this. To see her little body walking and wobbling for long stretches is just thrilling! Her babbling seems to have picked up too. She's got "mamama" and "dadadada" down no problem. The big girls are always "hearing" her say words. I think she can say poo too. It's a handy word to know. (for avoiding sitting in poo too long- who wants that?)

Still gotta watch the rashes though. Hopefully they're just related to the nasty bugs that have been living in our house for the last 3 weeks.
On to planning for Olivia's party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment