Wow, it's really hit me that Olivia will be starting kindergarten this September. I just can't believe she's five. I'm too young to have a 5 year old! I had to take all three girls and it was a bit of a gong show. Olivia had to be sized for a uniform and Lexie was quite the distraction. But boy did Olivia look cute in her kilt, blouse and cardigan. I ordered $205 worth of stuff but I'm not entirely sure what I ordered. The lady at the uniform company was suggesting stuff and writing it down so who knows. After the sizing we listened to the kindergarten teacher talk about what a makes a healthy child. Unfortunately Cassidy woke up and I had to breastfeed her. While doing this Olivia and Lexie got a little silly and I couldn't do much about it. Then Olivia got to go with the other kids to the kindergarten room for some play and crafts. Lexie started to bawl! She was crying for 'Livia'. Meanwhile Cassidy was fussing. One nice mom (who I know from Olivia's preschool) offered to take Lexie to the playground. They got out the gym into the foyer but Lexie wanted back. She did at least stop crying. Honestly, I can't remember much about the meeting. I think it was mostly stuff I already knew about. I got the worst headache too. It took hours to go away. Lexie and Olivia sure love each other but are super silly together. We're debating wether or not to put them into a summer camp together. After today I'm leaning towards 'no'.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment