Grandpa came down from Kelowna to have a visit with the girls. I always love seeing my dad because he's so good with the girls. I am torn because I want to spend time with him but I love how he'll take the girls for a few hours so I can get stuff done. On Thursday he took the girls out for a long walk while I did some grocery shopping. Then we all went to the Kerrisdale Play Palace. Friday he took Lexie to Killarney Gym while Olivia was at preschool. I got to go to the dentist. I had to take Cassidy with me. I had hoped she would fall asleep in the car on the way there but she didn't. And yes, being at the dentist with a baby is as fun as it sounds. Oh well, I survived it.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment