I got so excited that Cassidy was sleeping longer and longer. I started planning a summer trip to Oregon, moving her to her own room and just feeling like that day when she sleeps through the night is so close. Wait, hold on, beep-beep-beep back it up. She had other plans. She has started to regress. Insert swear word here. She's been sleeping about 4- 4.5 hours for her first stretch. Not terrible but going the wrong way. And then when she wakes up a second time it's really hard to get her back into her crib. She's sleepy and will sleep no problem in my arms but not her crib. I may have solved it this morning by swaddling her super tight. We paid $40 for a special swaddling blanket with Lexie and it's definitely paid off. (That's what Cassidy is lying on in the above picture) It's called the "Miracle Blanket". (I'll have to get a picture of her all swaddled in it)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment