I don't have any recent pictures so I'm going to post ones of Olivia and Lexie when they were 7 months old.
Alexis- She was doing so well at preschool but last week and this week she's been crying when I leave. It breaks my heart! She's such a quiet cryer. There are lots of kids who cry (in both classes) so it may just be that their crying sets her off. Thankfully she doesn't cry for long. She's making friends too.
Cassidy- fingers crossed, knock on wood, double jinx and everything else superstitious.....Cassidy has been napping and sleeping well!!! Woo hoo! I just hope it keeps up. She's been sick with diarrhea too. Her poor little bum! But she was much better today. Only one instance of minor diarrhea. And somehow through her illness she's been sleeping well. Cassidy has discovered her thumb too. She seems to do it when she's tired. There have been times when I put her down in her crib and she cries out. She then starts sucking on her thumb and totally goes back to sleep!
Olivia- still loving kindergarten! Her and Lexie play Mrs. T & Mrs. M. So cute. She's got her walkathon on Friday. I'll get some pics and post those.


0 comments:
Post a Comment