Friday, August 27, 2010

Hanging out with Cassidy



The big girls have been at summer camp this week (afternoons only) and it's been mostly me and Cassidy just hanging out at home. She is one happy little baby.


I started to tidy up her room and pack away all the 0-6 months clothes. I actually had a lump in my throat knowing that I will never use those clothes again. Oh well, trade off is I'll get to sleep and I should (with a little work) get my body back.




We stopped using the Miracle Blanket a couple months ago. I found it in her room and I've had to pack it away. This is the best picture I could get of her in it. She is so wiggly! She's always trying to roll and move now.

We will also have to pack away the swing soon too. She is trying to get out of that when it's moving and grabbing at the legs. In this picture Olivia was just cracking Cassidy up! She would say "peek" to her and Cassidy would laugh so loud!

1 comments:

katherine said...

Aww...they grow up too fast!

Post a Comment