Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Sweet Olivia



Olivia has always been my most challenging child.
If I had 6 more children she would still be the most challenging. While she can be sweet, funny, insighful, smart and so freaking cute, she is also very demanding and very high strung. Me and Dan with a high strung child??? How did that happen? But I've been working so hard to carve out some alone time with me and Olivia. I think she's been extra tricky since Cassidy was born. I asked her if she felt a little jealous that I had another baby and she said "What??!! No, I love her." Oh my, my heart melted. So anyway, I wanted to get out while Cassidy napped yesterday so I grabbed some summer dresses for the girls and told them they were coming on a Mommy-Livy-Lexie adventure. Lexie was watching Toy Story (for the 200th time) so she didn't want to come. I did manage to convince Olivia to come out with me. So yesterday we went to a toy store on Cambie called EIO. She had so much fun in there! And she didn't even ask me to buy anything. That was a nice surprise for me.
We ended up buying these cute little bags called Itzy Ritzy Snack Happened bags. I'm trying so hard to live life with less waste. I'm always packing ziploc bags so I thought I would try these instead. (Olivia picked out the cat theme for her and Lexie)
Then we headed over to a clothing store for mommy but I found nothing that looked good on me. Blah....that's a whole other post.
Tomorrow Olivia, Lexie and Dan are getting their hair cut. We're gearing up for kindergarten!!! Olivia is so excited. I asked if she missed preschool and she said "No, I want to go to kindergarten!" I'll post pictures of before and after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment