On our last full day in Portland we went to the zoo. The last couple of years we've had a great time walking through the zoo with the girls and just enjoying everything. I was looking forward to it and thought it would be relaxing. Cassidy had other plans. She should have fallen asleep in the car on the way to the zoo. Or she should have fallen asleep in her stroller while we were walking around but she didn't do either of those. After some freaking out crying, I put her in my moby wrap and she calmed right down. The big girls had a blast checking out all the animals. They even went through a Dinosaur exhibit and didn't get traumatized. Well, not too badly. They didn't want to get close enough to the dinosaurs for any pictures.
As I'm sitting here typing this post I'm melting. No, I wish I could be melting my unwanted pounds away but I'm seriously sweating. I can't think so I'll just post lots of pictures of our day at the zoo.


0 comments:
Post a Comment