The girls wouldn't wash their hair at the salon so the new 'do's aren't quite as nice looking as they could be. Remember when Olivia cut her's and Lexie's hair? Well, the bangs are finally fixed up from that fiasco.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
![]() |
New hairdo's! |
We trekked all the way out to Surrey with the girls so that Dan, Olivia & Lexie could get their hair cut. Lexie's hair is so short to begin with but we wanted it cleaned up a little and Rola (the hairdresser) swears that a haircut will make her hair grow. Every once in a while Olivia will make a comment about Lexie's hair looking like a boys but luckily those comments don't seem to bother Lexie. (They bother me though!) I'm always complimenting Lexie's hair and telling her how beautiful it is. As you can guess, I'm always telling the girls how beautiful and cute they are. (I do try to compliment more than their looks too so that they know beauty is on the inside too) I feel so strongly that one of my jobs as a mom is to make my girls feel like they are the most beautiful girls in the world and their looks are perfect. There is so much pressure surrounding girls and their appearance. I hope that if my girls are always told they're beautiful they'll always believe it. So far it's working. Lexie was looking at her new hair and said "It's beautiful".

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment