Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween weekend






The girls have been dressing up for a few days now. This weekend was so fun for them b/c they got to live in their costumes! They had a couple parties where they got to do some fun games and activities. We still haven't taken them trick or treating. Since we start the bedtime routine at like 6:15pm it makes doing stuff at night difficult. But I really love my time when the girls are sleeping. I just can't give that time up. Miss Cassidy had a hard time going to sleep. It's the second time in about a week and both nights are after having broccoli for dinner. I knew that stuff was evil.
In other Cassidy news, a second tooth on top has poked through. None on the bottom yet. She's also climbing. She climbs up on the hearth of our fireplace, the stairs if the gate is left open and the little fuzzy character chairs. I can't turn away from her for more than a few seconds! I thought I was getting nothing done before....now it's just impossible to get things done b/c I'm always chasing her around. And I vacuum multiple times a day now and scan the floor for little things but she still manages to find things that she shouldn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment