Friday, October 29, 2010

Little Miss Cassidy!


Still sucking her thumb! She'll be 8 months next week. She's enjoying eating the same food as us: chicken soup from Avo, rice, pasta, ground beef plus the typical fruit and veggie purees. She has always wanted to feed herself. She doesn't do that typical baby thing where they open their mouth and you put the spoon in. She has to grab the spoon and put it in herself. It is so messy. Our laundry has doubled since she's started solids. Not only do her clothes get so messy but mine do too.
We have a tooth! Finally. Olivia got hers at 6 months, and Alexis got hers at about 6.5 months. And both of theirs were on the bottom but Cassidy's tooth is her front top one. I"m hoping once more teeth pop through she'll sleep more. Oh the dreams I dream....
Cassidy is a real busy bee too. She gets around so quickly and tries to pull herself up on everything. You can see she's trying so hard to move her legs and cruise but she's still pretty wobbly.
Edited to add: if it looks like Olivia is wearing her pj's in the top photo, that's b/c she is. I've started letting her wear her pj's to drop off/pick up Lexie. It's just soooooo much easier to do that. Otherwise I"m battling her in the morning and then again when it's time to go to kindergarten. Can't believe I didn't think of it sooner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment