

On August 2, 2003 I started a new life. I married the most fabulous, handsome, sexy guy. So here we are 7 years later and the parents of 3 gorgeous little girls. (so says the modest mom!) We've never really been able to have much of a celebration of our anniversary because I've either been pregnant or nursing a little one. The first year we had a free room and meal from the Four Seasons. I had such terrible morning sickness but I was determined to make the most of it. I remember I had soup and I didn't throw it up so that was nice. The next few anniversaries have been a blur. Lexie was born on July 31st so since 2007 it's been hard to carve out a little time for us. Today we went to Provence while all 3 girls stayed with Dan's mom. (First time I left Cassidy!) Luckily Olivia and Lexie keep themselves so busy and Cassidy is a pretty easy baby. (well, when we're not talking about sleep she's fairly easy!)
Happy Anniversary Dan! Love ya babe! Next year we're going all out.


1 comments:
Aww....you guys deserve a special anniversary celebration. Congrats on the milestone!
Post a Comment